Oculomotor nerve palsies, trauma, thyroid ophthalmopathy. Most of the adult disorders are accompanied by diplopia.
A large group of adult patients can be helped by our department:
- Cases of diplopia after nerve palsies, such as abducens, trochlear, oculomotor, due to neurological diseases, or injuries and infections.
- Patients with thyroid problems and diplopia. These patients are treated after they have regulated their thyroid function.
- Patients with diplopia after cataract or refractive surgery.
- Patients with convergence insufficiency.
- Patients with strabismus from an early age that was not corrected or reappeared and would like to solve their problem